Effective date: January 1, 2019
Canadian Prairie Lily Society ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.prairielilysociety.ca website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our TERMS OF SERVICE when you use our Site. By using or accessing this Site in any way, viewing or browsing this Site you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this Site.
This page also informs you of our policy regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
We collect different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
We may collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. If you use a Contact Form to contact us through the Service, we also collect your email address.
Use of Data
www.prairielilysociety.ca uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To respond by email to inquiries, questions and other communications sent to us through the Service email.
Disclosure Of Data
www.prairielilysociety.ca may disclose your Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of www.prairielilysociety.ca
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.